Monday, November 20, 2017

That bites!




It's Monday and that means another Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook. Today's challenge is to add sparkle to your design.

Well.... I suppose the obvious is to go with a holiday theme card, but I decided to up the ante on the theme by randomly picking a NN stamp set and challengeing myself to use that set.

Rut ro! I pulled Shark Bites!! How was I to bedazzle a shark? Well..... by doing just that sparkling the shark itself.


I kept the card very CAS to really make the shark stand out. I gotta say, I think it is effective. What about you?


I know just who is geeeting this card and won't he be surprised by the sparkle and shimmer! Head on over to Inky Paws and check out the DT sparkle!


2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Oh I love your glittery shark! What a super fun and creative take on this week's sparkle challenge at Inky Paws Challenge! So glad you shared!
Debbie

Andrea Shell said...

What a great way to challenge yourself! I love your sparkly shark! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!