Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Male Room Challenge #32 Magic/ Fantasy


Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent it cooking and eating way to much Easter candy.

The holiday is over so now it is time to get back my routine. That means a week full of challenges. I am starting with the Male Room. This week's challenge is "magic/fantasy". This was a tough. I do not have any stamps of that type. I really had to think outside the box.



I am not even going to explain it except to say has any one read Carlos Castaneda's The Teachings of Don Juan?

Stamps uses are Hero Arts and Stampa Bella.



Please join us at the Male Room for this magical/ fantastical challenge.

 

 

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I think this works perfectly for the challenge. The sentiment and mushrooms are just fab - a fairy circle perhaps? Hugs, Deborah x

Jane said...

Not read the book, but the magic toadstools are just perfect for our theme. Love your CAS card!

Rocky said...

Simple and definitely magical, lovely card.