Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Little Stampers- March CASE the Designer: Yay Kim!!


Happy March everyone! Spring is fast upon us and I couldn't be happier! When I saw Kim's card for the CASE the designer challenge at Happy Little Stampers, I have to say I was stumped. This comic strip trend is totally new to me. But a thought popped into my head in the middle of the night- my best ideas come in the middle of the night- don't yours?



My boss is all Irish and plays in an Irish band and guess what his favorite beverage is- well I suppose it is a no brainer- BEER!!  I pulled out my Paper smooches set- "A Magical Spring" . The card essentially stamped itself and if that wasn't magical to watch!!



The foam on the beer was fun, I used white opal liquid pearls. When it was completely dry, I hit it with the heat gun till it bubbled like the foam head on a beer.

So this card goes to the best boss in the world along with a growler of craft beer to celebrate St. Pat's. 

I really can't wait to see how all of you CASE Kim's card. Join us this month at Happy Little Stampers!!


5 comments:

Gloria said...

It look like a cartoon.
So fun and beautiful!
xx

Michele K. Henderson said...

I just LOVE your funny Irish card, Sue! I'm always looking for funny Irish cards for my brother - -he would LOVE this! The opal liquid pearls on the suds is a great idea too!
Take care!
Michele

Birgit said...

This is so fun! Love this great idea for a card!

Inkyfingers said...

I love this fun CASE of Kim's card Sue - so humorous and bright. A perfect guy card too!

Kylie said...

This is really fun! Love your irish theme! xx