Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Male Room Challenge #24


I couldn't resist going for a tongue in cheek card with this week's challenge at the Male Room. 


I had this cute turkey stamp from Paper Source for a few years and never used him.  He just looked like he so didn't want to be the main attraction for Thanksgiving dinner. Well as Marie Antoinette supposedly said- "let them eat cake", but in this case it is "let them eat pie"!!

Hopefully this Tom was given a pass this year.

It's funny a year ago I discovered the Male Room challenge and entered this card   and I won that week's challenge. I few months later I was invited to be on the team.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and please join us for this Thanksgiving/thanks challenge at the Male Room.




5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL! This is just too cute!! :) Love the turkey and the fun sentiment!! Yum...pie!!

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! This one really made me smile - I don't blame that bird at all - I'm sure people would prefer pie!! Lovely colouring. xx

Anonymous said...

This turkey is TOOOOO CUTE!!! Love your card :)

Jane said...

Such an amusing sentiment, made me smile! And he is far too cute a turkey with his sunny tail feathers to end up on the dinner table.

Rocky said...

I'm with the turkey on that one as long as it's pumpkin pie! His tail colours are terrific.