Friday, November 13, 2015

Reverse Confetti Challenge



There is a relatively new stamp company out there that I just recently discovered. Some of you might be saying "oh yeah, I know them. Where have you been?!!?" Clearly, I haven't been paying attention, but better late than never.

Reverse Confetti started by Jen del Muro, who I remember from blogland. After swearing she would never start a stamp company she did, and boy am I glad. Her stamps are cute and whimsical.Her dies are fun and clever and work great with the stamps. She has a monthly "quick card panels" that are a perfect adjunct to your crafting. People love them, they are always sold out. I have yet to be able to get them.

Since I now have a wee selection of stamps and dies, I felt I could join in the fun over at their sketch challenge this month.




I die cut a tag from the "tag me" set. I stamped "sending love and joy" from the "winter words coordinates" on the tag and cut it in half.  My candy cane strip was stamped from the "so stripey" set.
The snowflakes were die cut from the coolest snowflake die out there. The green polka dot strip I die cut from the "tag me" set also. Lastly Santa was stamped from the "jolly holiday" set.  I did add some embossed snow in the background for texture but other than that my card was all RC.



I hope you check out all the cool and fun products at Reverse Confetti and play along in their challenge.





1 comment:

~amy~ said...

how ADORABLE!!!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!