Thursday, April 30, 2015

oh noooooo..... not paint chips again!!!!!



A few years back,  I was on a paint chip roll. I thought they were the coolest things going. I was going to every hardware store around to collect them. I had hundreds of them. Well that passion soon faded and the paint chips were relegated to the back of the closet.



Through out several purges, I would almost throw them away, but something would stop me. And thank goodness, because when I saw the challenge at Tag, you're it, I went straight for the paint chips...oh no.... my friends are going to say..... not the paint chips again!!


I can honestly say, I don't think I ever thought to white emboss them. Wow! I was pleasantly surprised to see how beautiful the white embossing is on them. 

What great tags they make too. Quick and easy, add a hole and a ribbon or twine and voila an awesome tag for any occasion!


CAS(E) this Sketch is using a tag in their sketch, which fit perfectly into my plans and this card just came together.






Oh nooooooo.....I can just feel the pull to go to Home Depot for more paint chips!  


5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I think they are great! Both cards are lovely.

Would you mind me CASEing them?

sue t. said...

Absolutely not- I am honored!

Unknown said...

I remember using the paint charts for cardmaking. Having seen your lovely card I'm off to get some more! Karen x

Leigh Penner said...

I love that white embossing on the paint chips! Fabulous take on the sketch!

anja curvers said...

This is so awesome and great that white embossing on these paint chips. Glad you joined us over at tag you're it.