Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lucky to stamp!


Just because I could, I joined in at the fun at my alma mater Just Us Girls. They were having a photo inspiration week. Maybe you remember how anxious I would get when I was on the DT as JUGSand it was photo week. I would get sweaty, nauseous and my mojo would take to the hills. That was until I realized i should just focus on one section of the photo and let it move me. 


I think you can see where this is going. I took the photo rather literally. But isn't it fun with the "floating" lucky against the polka dot background. And just because I love the daisies, I added one to my card.


CASology is using the word "mini". Well once again I took this literally and made a mini-card. It is
 3 1/2 X 3 1/2. I know just the person I am going to send this too.






Well it time to put my toys away and get dinner for someone lucky! I hope I see you at either Just Us Girls or CASology or both!!


9 comments:

Ina G said...

How lovely to see you here Sue. Love your take on Vicky's fabulous photo. You have nailed the simple side of it perfectly. I know it wasn't simple to make though. Fantastic design and so stunning. That lucky person will be so impressed.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey GIRL! Welcome so fabulous to have you join in and YES you are doing the inspire perfectly, as is your card! Love that Lucky -- Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love it when you come back and play with us! Your card is awesome as usual with that floating lucky with the polka dots on the inside. Thanks for coming back and playing with us again at JUGS!

Barbara said...

This card is just so darn sweet. I love that it is simple and a mini size. The perfectly placed daisy makes it outstanding. I am pinning this.

Barbara said...

OMG, I could not find a pin button. You really need one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue!! Totally cute card. I love how the word lucky goes across the window. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

May Park said...

Oh my!!! What a clever design, Sue! Your card is calling Spring! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

Taunya Butler said...

Super cute and full of such a sweetness!! Anyone would be so lucky to receive this little beauty from you!! Such a well photographed project as well!! Have a gloriously good day!! My day is a little better for having seen this!!!! =]
Taunya Butler
daisiesgirl.com

Nancy said...

Hi Sue!! Your card is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls! I am going to take your advice next time!