Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lucky leaf



Oh lucky day, I did finally start my homework (see this post) and I completed what I wanted to, but tomorrow I really have to spend the day putting together my presentation. So I went through what was out there in challenge land. CAS(E) this sketch had a fun sketch to inspire. 


Instead of seeing a heart in the sketch I saw shamrocks. After all St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner. St. Patrick's Day stamps are hard to come by, but I have gathered a nice little collection over the years. Surprisingly, some of my most loved ones are those $1.00 stamps in the junk bins at the major craft stores. 


The St. Patrick's Day washi tape was a HUGE find. I knew I had to use it on my card.


My new boss is Irish and this card will be heading his way on St. Pat's Day. Check out what the DT at CAS(E) this sketch have come up with and play along too.


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you made a St. Patrick's Day card with the sketch! Wonderful!