Thursday, July 3, 2014

Recycled Love



I don't know about you, but this card maker loves to get cards! My husband is quite aware of this and takes his card giving seriously. He likes the cards that reproductions of paintings usually and tends to buy my cards at the same gifty type store. What happens though is he often ends up giving me the same cards over again for different occasions. I save all of them so I have quite a few of the same ones. 
Less is More is having a "recycled" challenge. I have been planning on doing this for awhile but with the challenge it was the perfect opportunity to recycle the beautiful cards from George. The new "shape" builder dies such as this set from Avery Elle make these quick cards to create.


Here are few other cards I have created from George's cards to me.




As  a crafter I rarely throw anything out. Remember it can all be recycled somehow!

Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

Skylark said...

I too have a box of cards that have been sent to me by other people. I love being able to cut different bits off of them to recycle into new cards. I also run a Guide unit and they love rummaging through my box especially at Christmas time! Great cards. Stef

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a superb selection of cards.
Think the LIM one has to be my favorite though. Simply stunning layout.
Thanks for sharing
Sarah
Less is more

Sid said...

Great cards and they look fab !!

Chrissie said...

Absolutely brilliant recycling... I can't bear to throw those kinds of cards away either and you have made a terrific job of them!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Looks like our challenge was perfect for you! What a simply stunning set of cards, love them
Thanks for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Toni said...

Congrats on the LIM win--well deserved!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on your LIM win, Sue - so well deserved!Stunning cards!