Monday, April 21, 2014

Float my Boat

This month at House of Cards, we have an AWESOME sketch challenge!  

As some of you have read, I have trouble with sketch challenges. But I am learning to see beyond the layers and to the underlying simplicity of a sketch.

I used one of my new Avery Elle stamps sets- Knotty that I got on my recent trip to an actual Stamp store One Little Spark. I just love, love, love the simplicity of this card. Sometimes CAS cards are not so simple, but this one can be created in 15 minutes or less!

Please share your sketch creations  with us at House of Cards!


3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Your boat is adorable! Super card. Have a great day.

Mynn xx said...

HA! I LOVE a good pun--and I think this card is brilliant! LOVE the colors, too! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

Nancy Seed said...

Too cute! Lots of fun for anyone.