Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring Birthday Wishes




Today at House of Cards we are breathing in a bit of springtime with the color challenge. I am so ready  for spring and I am sure lots of you are too. There are rumors abounding that we will reach 50 degrees later this week. I am so hoping that is true!


I tend to take all these challenges literally, so my colors are not quite the pinks of my fellow designers. But what the hey, it just makes for a more vintagey feel to my clean and simple card. All my stamps are from Hero Arts except the sentiment which is Papertrey Ink.

I hope you will join us this week at House of Cards and contribute either a CAS (my specialty) or a Classic and elegant interpretation for this light and springy color challenge. 


6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that HA rose image - had it for years. You have used it wonderfully with that great BG and lovely touch with the lace.

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Sue! Lovely CAS card today. Those flowers match the challenge perfectly! Have a great day.
Donna

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this is absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE the layered stamping--so elegant--and the coloring of the roses is so soft and gorgeous! LOVE this! HUGS and have a wonderful week! Mynn xx

Nancy Seed said...

Great job on this Sue. I struggled with this challenge because of the colours, which I didn't have but you have made it look very simple. Love it!

Judy V said...

Pretty card Sue! Love your roses and of course, the pearls you added!

Anonymous said...

Sue,

I absolutely LOVE this card! Your creativity always leaves me breathless!

Hugs,

Lydia