Sunday, July 21, 2013

Girls' Stamping Weekend- see you in a week or so

I won't be posting until the end of July. I am taking my mini vacation this coming weekend. I will be going to the Pocono mountains with my best buds for a stamping weekend. I have been going up to the mountains with my buddies for the past 10 years or so for a crafting weekend.


I get up early and start stamping, and stop to make the meals for all of us. Not only do I have to figure out what stamps I am going to take with me, but I spend a fews weeks planning the menus. 

The evening brings chick flicks and sweets!



The best part of my day is when the sun starts to go down and I grab a drink and go down to the dock and enjoy the sunset. I think I will use this picture as my photo inspiration this week.

See you all in a week or so when I will share the adventures with you!




No comments: