Sunday, July 15, 2012

Finally time to stamp!

I finished my last paper and start a new class this week, so I basically had a free weekend! YIPEE!!!!! Time to stamp!! I received a nice little package from Ellen Hudson over a week ago and haven't had time to play until this weekend.

This is the first time I ordered from Ellen Hudson. What a pleasant surprise. She was a having a HUGE overstock sale and I was able to get all the new Momento petal points and markers among lots of Paper Smooches stamps and throw in some Hero Arts and I was so ready for my crafting time. I ordered on a Sunday and my package arrived Thursday even with the July 4th holiday in the middle of the mix.

So... I know a few gals having babies and couldn't wait to make these cards using A Paper Smooches set called "a little lovin".




Hope you enjoy a few of my projects. Have a great week!







No comments: