Monday, April 16, 2012

Color my World


Every year I spend the weekend with my girlfriend Judy, stamping and going to the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention. We ALWAYS have the best time. I mean what's not to love about shopping for stamps, laughing, chick flicks, good food and of course stamping!!!

Judy hard at work- look at that concentration!!

I knew I was going to be taking Jennifer Maguire's online card class- A Cut Above, so I wanted to play with some dies.



I made the above card using the rick rack die from Papertreyink. I cut the rick rack from white card stock and colored it with my copic markers. The little girl is from My Favorite Things and the saying is Papertreyink.

Stay tune for more creations and pictures of my convention haul!!

 





1 comment:

Michell said...

Very cute card. I'm just learning about copic markers so hopefully I'll be able to do full cards in the future.