Friday, January 14, 2011

Only 4 weeks......

until Valentines Day! Christmas is over we now have to concentrate on LOVE. Yes! Love is in the air! (yeah- you thought it was snow huh?)

Valentine's Day is the perfect answer to the creative doldrums I find myself in every Jan 2.  This year it helped to have a BIG box from Memory Box come in the mail. All Dave's new stamps including Valentine's stamps.

If you follow the Memory Box blog Outside the Box you might have seen this card.


This will just be the start of my Valentine cards. I hope you all will find something to inspire you.

3 comments:

bethann d said...

cool card, will we see more?

Genie said...

Yes, I've seen the card and really love it! Great work!

sue t. said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. bethann nice to hear from you. Come on down to Jersey for a class sometime!