Sunday, May 17, 2009

More cards






Good Morning!!

What a rainy day huh? It is a good time to be in front of the puter with all of you. I have been incredibly busy at work and crafting. I am currently setting up another Endoscopy center on the Riddle Hospital campus plus running Bala still. Thank God I have my art to look forward to and to keep me sane. 

Lots of stuff being created for Stampers Quest. I hope you all are checking in there on a regular basis. June is my debut month for the first projects I have created for them. The theme will be the Summer Solstice. I have some cool projects done. Stampers Quest is looking for "a few good people" to add to their design team. If you are interested go to Stamper's Quest and check out- call for new designers. It will require a commitment of time.  

The cards I am showcasing today are all from the pieces I made in my Copic class at One Little Spark in Jersey. I took the samples I colored and made my own cards. I have to tell you, I am getting closer and closer to getting more copic markers. They truly are amazing.

Until next Sunday,  be well, be happy and be creative in all things!!

Sue T. 

  

No comments: